Monday, June 13, 2011

Over half way!

Well, we had a very relaxing but fun filled weekend.  We are now over half way...21 weeks!  I just can not believe how fast the time goes by.  We are trying to make the most of our time together now as we anticipate a few changes are coming our way in just 4 or so months.  Friday night Kevin and I stayed in and got a pizza and a movie...one of my favorite combinations!  Saturday I went over to my sister's house and we had a whole day of sewing.  It was quite successful.  We completed 3 projects.  One is a surprise for Kevin so I will post a picture later.  Saturday night we went with some of our neighbor's to a graduation party which turned out to be very entertaining.  Kevin gave a great performance on guitar and tambourine.  We then went to a concert in the street and out for some late night fries...well most people went out for a beer but I of course find the food to be the highlight.  Sunday we ran some errands, Kevin worked on some house projects and then we relaxed at Jazz in the Park all evening.  Jazz in the Park is one of our favorite parts of the summer.  There is nothing better than friends, family, great people watching, an evening picnic and free music.  Here are a few pics that I took.  I am going to try to get better at taking more pictures.  This blog is motivation for me.
Zoe's Quilt

Hard at work!

Kevin's drink holder


Zoe and Kevin riding double on his bike.

I couldn't get a good shot since all of us were moving but it was just too funny...I love a brother helping a sister out!




I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment