Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking a look at our blog. We decided to create a blog in order to, hopefully, keep everyone (or at least those interested) up to date on what we are doing out here in Colorado and to hear from you. We also happen to be super excited about our growing family and thought it would be fun to share as much of our excitement as we can through this little blog with you.
So, our first big announcement is...
We couldn't be more thrilled!!! He is a healthy little boy!!!
The ultrasound was so fun. We got to see just about everything you could imagine. His brain, heart with 4 chambers, bladder (which was very full, as was mine), kidneys, arms, legs, feet, toes...you name it!!!
Here are a couple more pictures...
This past weekend I had two complete strangers ask me if I was pregnant so I know for sure that I am growing nicely. This weekend we had two of our best friends come to visit for the weekend. Ambar happens to also be pregnant with a boy and our due dates are only two weeks apart! The weekend was perfect. We enjoyed a lot of great food (of course!), went to the People's fair, shopped for boy clothes :) and enjoyed a concert at Red Rocks.
Here are a few photos from the weekend...
Well, I am going to try my best to keep our blog updated often. It was an exciting weekend to start this off with. In just 20 more weeks our little love will be here. I can not believe how fast the time has gone by! We can only hope the next 20 are as great as the past 20 have been!!!



I love that the crumb is in the picture of the bellies:) Miss you two and thanks again for such a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteAmbar
Hey Lindsey and Kevin,
ReplyDeleteI figured it out and now I can post (you may wish I hadn't)!!! I won't repeat what I said in my e-mail but am so happy everyone is doing well including the little man!!! xoxoxo