Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our little fish

We took Donovan swimming for the first time last Friday.  We all had a blast!  At first Donovan seemed a little confused by the sensation of floating but then he really started to like it and by the end he was kicking and splashing up a storm.  It was really nice for Kevin and I to get to swim a few laps as well.  Since Kevin and I started dating swimming was something we always did together in the winter and it was time we really enjoyed spending together.  I miss our swim nights, especially Friday nights when we swam and then got a pizza and with our hearty appetites we were able to put away an XL pizza just the two of us.  Luckily we have been so busy and having so much fun together as a family that I don't spend too much time thinking about what I miss and quite frankly spend way more time thinking about all that we have to look forward to.  But I do want to be sure that as our family grows Kevin and I still find time to do special things just the two of us.  But for now, our family swim nights are just as awesome.







No comments:

Post a Comment