Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy valentines day!

Lots of love to go around in this home today and everyday! Donovan is big into giving hugs and kisses these days and has been extra snugly. The fact that he has 4 molar teeth coming in my have something to do with it but even when he is face timing he will lay a big smoocharoo right on the screen when requested. The other night he was snuggling on my chest as we rocked before bed, he lifted his head up, took out his pacifier, gave me nice big open mouth kiss right on the lips, put his pacifier back in and rested his head back down. My heart melted!!!

Speaking of hearts...we have been learning all about them this week. :)

I love doing crafts and between my job and Donovan I am always trying to come up with fun, easy and adaptable crafts that keep any kid engaged. This was my go to valentines themed craft that I would say was a hit - especially with this guy!

XoXo

Oh and happy birthday sister!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment